97-18 Metropolitan Ave
Forest Hills, NY
57 West 57th Street
New York, NY
Phone: (888) SMILEDR
Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
Michael R. Margiloff, DDS - Forest Hills Dentist
Skill and compassion go hand in hand when providing exceptional patient care. As a dental professional, I stay up to date on the latest advancements in dentistry in order to provide the most current treatment options for my patients. As a doctor, I recognize that my patients are unique individuals who have placed a great deal of trust in me and my team. That is just one reason why I value each and every patient relationship.
I appreciate the time you have taken to visit this site and find out more about this dental practice, my team, and the many services we can provide to help you achieve optimum oral health.
Dr. Margiloff is an active member of the following Dental Associations:
- DR. Margiloff grew up in Queens and went to High School at Rhodes Prep in Manhattan
- Graduated from St. John's University with a Bachelor of Science in Biology (BS)
- New York University Dental School class of 1979 with a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- GP Residency at Jewish Memorial Hospital in Manhattan 1980
- Hospital Staff appointment at Jewish Memorial Hospital 1981-1985
- Private Practice since 1982